We provide personalized treatment to men and women living with a substance use disorder (SUD). We educate and support our clients, so they can pursue their life’s interests with family, friends and employers, and become self- sufficient members of their communities. We also provide awareness and education on substance use and the disease of addiction to families and the community at large.
- Individual Therapy: Focuses on commitment to recovery and improved interpersonal and coping skills.
- Relapse Prevention Group: Emphasizes maintaining recovery.
- Twelve Step Education: Based on Twelve Step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous.
- Helping Men Recover © & Helping Women Recover: Targets the unique problems that result from struggling with both drug/alcohol use and PTSD and teaches clients coping skills, how to recognize high-risk situations for substance abuse and how to ask others for help.
- Anger Management: Emphasizes reducing the emotional and physical effects anger has on you and the people around you.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Group: Provides a supportive place for those using medications in the treatment of their substance dependence and recovery process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment are accepted? We accept various types of public and private insurance; we offer a sliding scale payment program for those who qualify.
- Who is eligible? Men, women and transgender individuals ages 18 and older seeking help for substance abuse.
- Can I be on medication? Yes. Support groups are held for both methadone- and suboxone-assisted sobriety.
- How often are sessions scheduled? During the intake process individual treatment plans are developed based on client needs.
- Does Hope House coordinate with the legal system ? Hope House accepts criminal justice referrals and coordinates with the court system as needed.
- Can I self refer? Absolutely! Individuals seeking help are encouraged to call.
- How do I get started? Call HOPE HOUSE at 617-971-9370 or e-mail email@example.com